The Trail Days Carnival is Coming to Town
WHERE: Owasso Public School – Transportation Parking Lot (located just west of Hwy 169 on 76th St N)
WHEN: Thursday, May 3 – Sunday, May 6
SESSION TIMES: Each session lasts 5 hours. Wrist Bands allow for unlimited rides for one session only. Individual ride tickets can be purchased at the carnival and used at any time.
- Thursday Session: 6 pm – 11 pm
- Friday Session: 6 pm – 11 pm
- Saturday Session: 12 pm – 5pm or 6 pm – 11 pm
- Sunday Session: 1 pm – 6 pm
COST: Individual ride tickets can be purchased at the carnival and used at any time. For the best value we recommend purchasing wrist bands to be used for one of the sessions. A wrist band allows the wearer to ride an unlimited amount of rides during one of the 5 hour sessions.
There will be an advance wrist band sale approximately one week prior to the event. Passes will be available for purchase at select locations (listed to the right) for only $15 each. The sale on advance passes ends on Wednesday, May 2nd. Wrist bands can be purchased on-site at the carnival for $20 each.
ADVANCE TICKET OUTLETS
- BOK Bank (96th & Garnett Rd)
- McDonald’s (76th and 116th St locations)
- RCB Bank (86th and 96th St locations)
- Reasor’s Grocery Store (86th and 116th St locations)
- Valley National Bank (86th St, next to Little Caesar’s Pizza)
- Owasso Chamber of Commerce
For more information contact the Owasso Chamber of Commerce