Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports a fatality collision occurred April 5th at approximately 06:57 AM on I-244 Southbound at 2nd Street in the city limits of Tulsa.
- Pedestrian-1: Daniel Hindman, 39 of Sand Springs. Pronounced on scene by members of EMSA due to massive injuries.
- Vehicle-1: 2010 Ford F-150 driven by Bridgette Castleberry, 24, of Collinsville, OK. Not injured.
- Vehicle-2: 2004 Toyota Camry, driven by Shelby Saltsman , 20 of Cleveland, OK. Not injured.
What happened: Under Investigation
- Condition of driver Vehicle-1: Apparently Normal
- Cause of Collision: Under Investigation
- Seatbelts: Equipped and in use Vehicle-1 and Vehicle-2
- Airbags: Equipped and not deployed
- Weather: Cloudy
- Roadway: Dry
This report is based upon the trooper’s investigation of this collision. It may contain the opinion of the trooper.”