We have contacted several local restaurants to find out if they were opening their dining rooms on May 1st. Many are waiting until May 15th or later.
Below are the responses we have received back so far.
If you are a restaurant, you can email your info to [email protected]
- Akira: As of now, we do not feel it is safe for our customers and employees to have our dining area open up. We do not have a timeline for reopening our dining area. We are evaluating the option on a weekly basis.
- Apple Barrel Owasso. We’re so excited to announce we’re open Monday, May 4th with full menu items 7 AM to 8 PM.
- Baja Jacks: Continuing curbside and delivery at this time.
- Better Body Nutrition: will be continuing with curbside only. With hours Mon- fri 6am -2pm and Saturday 8am-1pm.
- Bricktown Brewery Owasso is open for curbside to go and DoorDash delivery. Open every day from 11 AM-8:30 PM
- Buffalo Wild Wings: We are opening May 1st to dine in but will also continue providing Curbside service to those that request it
- Charlies Chicken: has completed our renovations. We will be open for dine-in with limited seating on Wednesday, May 6, 2020.
- El Fogon: We will continue to do ONLY to-go orders
Emersumnice Brewery: Opening May 1st. Sunday-Thursday: 11:00am-10:00pm. Friday-Saturday: 11:00am-Midnight
- Giant Subs and Deli: You can order inside, Call or order online
- Hideaway Pizza is continuing curbside only at this time. There is no set date yet for our dining rooms to reopen.
- Ichiban: We will open soon (not this week Friday), also for carryout.
- Jimmy Johns: As of right now we will be continuing offering only delivery and pick up until May 15th.
- Kim’s Pho: We will continue with curbside service until 5/15
Owasso Daylight Donuts: We are still kicking it around but I don’t think it’s going be the first
- MAD Eats: We will not be opening until the 11th or 18th. We will continue to do curbside until then
- Mi Rancho Mexican Store and Taco Shop: We will be opening our dining area back up Friday, May 1st.
- McDonald’s: Our Dining Rooms will remain CLOSED at this time. We do value our customers and our employees. We will NOT OPEN in haste.
- Peak Nutrition: is open for curbside and take-away still. M-F 7am-4pm Sat 9am-2pm
- Plaza de Toros: We will be opening our inside on the first.
- Red Robin: we will not be opening on the 1st. We do not have a set date to reopen yet
- Ron’s Hamburgers: We will continue to be curbside, call in, or drive up and order until further notice.
- Schlotzsky’s: We continue to be open for Drive-thru, carry out and delivery. You can also walk-in to place a Togo order. We are not sure yet when our dining room will be open.
- Slim Chickens: After careful consideration, we will be postponing until May 11th.
- Smitty’s Garage Burgers We will be reopening our dining room on May 1st. And we are continuing to offer curbside pickup for the foreseeable future.
- Smoke: We will not be opening until the 11th or 18th. We will continue to do curbside until then
- Trails End BBQ: is continuing to do curbside, to-go’s and window orders at this time
- Waffle House: We are opening Friday from 7a-2p daily for Phase I
- Wings to Go: We are staying closed in the dining room at this time. Still have Doordash, UberEats, call-in’s, web orders(www.wingstogo.com). May 8th we are opening to half-capacity in the dining room