Owasso High School will be hosting a Prom Dress Sale!
February 16 from 9-3 • February 17 from 1-4
Everyone is welcome to consign and purchase, not just OHS students.
01/16/2019 – 13:47:51
If you are interested in purchasing a prom dress:
• Cash only, no checks or credit cards will be accepted
• Fitting rooms will be available
• Holds for 30 minutes only
If you are interested in consigning a prom dress:
1. Dresses should be clean and free of stains and tears. We will not accept any dress that smells like cigarette smoke or has any other odor. The better the condition of your dress and the newer your dress, the more likely it is to sell.
2. Dresses should be on hangers and in a bag if you have one. There is no limit to the number of dresses you can consign.
3. We will also accept shoes and jewelry. Shoes must be in excellent shape and in a box. Jewelry must not have any rhinestones or jewels missing and must be in a baggie.
4. You are responsible for pricing your dress. Price your dress what you would be willing to pay for a used prom dress or 50-70% of the original purchase price. Take into consideration the age and overall condition of your dress.
5. Consignment fees are as follows:
• Dresses – $5.00 per dress
• Shoes – $1.00 per pair
• Jewelry – $1.00 per necklace, earrings, or set
Fees are cash only and will be collected at drop off. If any of your items do not sell, the fee is non-refundable.
6. If your dress or any other item sells, you will receive 100% of what it sells for.
7. Dresses may be dropped off in the Ram Cafe on February 15th from 5-8 pm or February 16th from 7-9 am.
8. Pickup for unsold dresses or other items will be February 17th from 4-5 pm. Any item not picked up will be donated to a local charity.
9. Owasso Public Schools and anyone associated with this prom dress sale bears no responsibility for any damage to your dress.