08/27/2020 – Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports a fatality collision occurred 08-26-2020 at approximately 5:17 PM OK-20, 1/10 of a mile east of 168th East Avenue, approximately 2 miles east of Owasso, Ok in Rogers County.
A 2008 Honda Accord driven by Hayes Violett, age 32 of Claremore and a 2009 Harley Davidson motorcycle driven by Bradley Morrison, age 32, of Owasso were westbound on OK-20. An unoccupied 2011 Toyota Corolla was on the shoulder of the road.
The report states the Honda struck the rear of the motorcycle forcing it into the Corrolla on the shoulder.
The driver of the Honda Accord was uninjured. The Harley Driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Condition of driver Vehicle-1: Under investigation
- Condition of driver Vehicle-2: Under investigation
- Cause of collision: Under investigation
- Roadway: Dry
- Weather: Clouds present
- Seatbelts: Equipped in Vehicle-1, under investigation
- Airbags: Equipped in Vehicle-1 and Vehicle-3, did not deploy
- Helmet: Not in use
- Pinned: None
- Ejected: None
“This report is based on the trooper’s investigation of this collision. It may contain the opinion of the trooper.”