01/26/2018 – Three major bridge rehabilitation projects are scheduled to begin Monday, Feb. 5 and will each will have a significant impact on traffic. Drivers are urged to start planning now for delays in these corridors, especially during peak travel times.
Project details are listed below. Once scheduled, specific lane and ramp closure information will be posted in the daily Traffic Advisories section of www.odot.org.
US-75 bridge rehabilitations at I-44 junction, Southwest Boulevard
- Nearly $3 million project will repair the bridge decks and joints along with substructure work at the US-75 bridges over I-44 and the US-75 bridges over Southwest Blvd. near the Red Fork Split.
- Surface repairs will be made on the cloverleaf ramps at the I-44/US-75 junction.
- During the first phase of work, there will be lane closures scheduled on both US-75 and I-44 along with various ramp closures at this interchange.
- During the second phase, all lanes of northbound US-75 will close over Southwest Boulevard. Detour information will be announced when this closure is scheduled.
- Expected for overall completion in late summer 2018, weather permitting.
US-412/US-64/SH-51 bridge rehabilitation over Adams Road
- $3.4 million project will replace the US-412/US-64/SH-51 bridge decks and portions of the substructures over Adams Road.
- Lane closures can be expected on US-412/US-64/SH-51 and also on Adams Rd. below.
- The eastbound US-412/US-64/SH-51 on-ramp from Lincoln. Ave. will also have closures during the project.
- Expected for overall completion in late 2018, weather permitting.
SH-97/SH-51 bridge rehabilitation over the Arkansas River
- Project is on the northbound SH-97/eastbound SH-51 bridge over the Arkansas
- $2.3 million project to repair bridge joints and some substructure work.
- Expected for overall completion in early fall 2018, weather permitting.
Drivers can sign up for daily Traffic Advisories at www.odot.org, which detail upcoming lane and ramp closures as they are scheduled. Click the “Sign Up For News & Alerts” link on the main page of this website and choose the Tulsa Metro option.