by: Anna Dean
Everyone needs insurance, but choosing the right provider can be overwhelming. Around since 1905, American Farmers and Ranchers Insurance (AFR) has a longstanding reputation of serving the people of Oklahoma.
The longevity of the company reflects the strength that has remained within the organization since its beginning. Going back to its early roots, the organization membership was involved in debating the statehood of Oklahoma and taking part in writing the Oklahoma State Constitution.
Today, the Chance Kornegay Agency of American Farmers and Ranchers Insurance is just as committed to the people of Oklahoma and is the only agency to offer American Farmers and Ranchers products to the Owasso, Collinsville and Tulsa communities. With locations in Tulsa and Nowata, they offer home, auto, life, farm & ranch, business, boat, RV, and motorcycle coverage.
“We love bringing a superior product to our hometown,” says Producer Nick Wolf, an Owasso native.
“Unlike captive agencies that only offer one product, our independent agency offers our clients the ability to shop over 25 Insurance markets to give them the best possible coverage at the best possible rate for their individual needs.”
Wolf offers seven reasons to choose an independent insurance agent.
- They give you a choice– Independent agents represent many different insurance companies that offer a wide variety of coverage options and price points.
- They are licensed experts– Independents can explain the complexities of insurance in simple terms, helping you make smart decisions.
- They are personal advisers– Agents not only find you competitive pricing, they make sure you are adequately covered.
- They are your advocate– If you have a billing or claim concern, or need to change your coverage, your agent can be your advocate, working with the insurance company on your behalf.
- They are right around the corner– Independent agents are your neighbors… They share your interest in the community where you live and understand the benefits and challenges of living in your locale.
- They offer one-stop shopping– Independent agents can often meet all of your insurance needs with the companies they represent, providing auto, home, renter’s, and business coverage.
- They are consultants for a lifetime– Independent agents periodically review your coverage. They are there to help you through all the changes in your life, whether you’re going from renting an apartment to buying a home, starting a business, getting married, renovating your home, adding a teen driver to your auto policy, or looking to cover that retirement condo.
American Farmers and Ranchers Insurance is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call (918) 664-2500 (office) or (918) 519-3915 (cell) to reach Nick Wolf anytime. Quotes are free; savings are real!