Please make plans to attend this year’s annual prom dress sale!
- January 15, 2022, from 9-3
- January 16, 2022, from 12-4
Location: OHS East Campus Ram Cafe (off of 86th street across from Walmart) 12901 E 86t St N
Fitting rooms are available
CONSIGNMENT INFORMATION FOR SELLERS
Anyone is welcome to be a consignor, not just OHS students.
1. Dresses should be clean and free of stains and tears. We will not accept any dress that smells like cigarette smoke or has any other odor. The better the condition of your dress and the newer your dress, the more likely it is to sell.
2. Dresses should be on hangers and in a bag if you have one. There is no limit to the number of dresses you can consign.
3. We will also accept shoes and jewelry. Shoes must be in excellent shape and preferably in a box. Jewelry must not have any rhinestones or jewels missing and must be in a baggie.
4. You are responsible for pricing your dress. Price your dress what you would be willing to pay for a used prom dress or 50-70% of the original purchase price. Take into consideration the age and overall condition of your dress.
5. Consignment fees are as follows:
Dresses – $5.00 per dress
Shoes – $1.00 per pair
Jewelry – $1.00 per necklace, earrings, or set if sold together
Fees are cash only and will be collected at drop-off. If any of your items do not sell, the fee is non-refundable.
6. If your dress or any other item sells, you will receive 100% of what it sells for.
7. Dresses may be dropped off in the Ram Cafe on January 14th from 3-7 pm or January 15th from 7:00-9:00 am.
8. Pickup for unsold dresses or other items will be January 16th from 4-5 pm. Any item not picked up during this time will be donated to a local charity.
9. Owasso Public Schools and anyone associated with this prom dress sale bears no responsibility for any damage to your dress.
If you would like the consignor form and/or tags to fill out before you arrive, please email [email protected]