|2014 Pre-K & Kindergarten Enrollment Enrollment for Pre-K and Kindergarten for the 2014-2015 school year will begin April 21 at the Enrollment Center. If you have a Pre-K or a new Kindergarten student to enroll, please do so on the following dates according to the school site your child will attend.
There will be a secretary from the school here to answer questions. There is limited Pre-K space at each elementary and classes are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please try to come on your school’s date so that we can get an accurate count. If you cannot come on your school’s date, you may come any day after May 1st. The Pre-K is a half day program and the times will be posted at your school.
If your child is currently enrolled in a Pre-K class at Owasso Public Schools, your child will be enrolled in Kindergarten automatically! You do not need to enroll on the above dates – you will go to your school’s Returning Student Registration in August.
Required Enrollment Documents:
1. One of the following: a signed lease, general warranty deed, property tax statement, monthly
2. Full page current gas, water, or electric bill that shows the service address.
3. Original certified birth certificate:
4. Complete immunization records from the health department or a doctor’s office.
5. Custody or guardianship documents (if applicable).
6. Parent’s drivers license
7. Indian tribal card and/or CDIB card (if applicable).
8. Enrollment forms. These will be available at the time of enrollment or you can download them
We will not be able to enroll your child without all of the required documents.
The Enrollment Center is located at 202 East Broadway. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you have questions regarding school boundaries or enrollment, please call 918-274-1904.